Highly driven results oriented Full Stack developer/IT professional with 18+ years of experience in web design and development. Adept in the creation of eCommerce websites from the ground up including ERP integration to facilitate seamless automation. Well versed in the implementation, management, and oversight of all supporting technologies as they relate to the website including SEO/SEM, social media advertising, iOS/Android Apps, GA4 Analytics, website performance optimization, information architecture, versioning control and quality assurance standard oversight.
Throughout my professional career I have had the opportunity to cross train across all departments providing me with a diverse perspective that allows me the ability to foresee and conceptualize challenges with projects and adapt quickly to generate meaningful results. I have been a designer, developer, programmer, marketer, manager, SEO/SEM specialist and IT professional.
Full Stack Web Development | Web Design | Magento eCommerce 2 | WordPress | Amazon Web Services
Organic SEO/SEM Strategies | Google AdWords | Facebook/Instagram Advertising | Bing Ads | Photography
Sokolin LLC – Yaphank, N.Y. | Nov 2008 – Present
Vice President Digital Systems/Lead Developer
Charged with the oversight of all digital systems as it relates to online products and digital customer experience. Develop and maintain eCommerce infrastructure/platform, iOS and Android applications, 3rd party product integrations, SEO/SEM initiatives, company photography program and graphic design. Manage internal staff along with external resources to provide continued evolution of digital projects in support of key business objectives and goals while adhering to budgetary constraints.
- Effectively developed and oversaw the implementation of a multi-million-dollar revenue generating eCommerce platform. Designed, developed and launched Magento 1 subsequently leading to a full migration to Magento 2 resulting in a 110% increase in company’s new client acquisition.
- Spearheaded the launch of the company’s first iOS and Android applications with direct integration into the Magento eCommerce system; effectively accommodating all desired device user interactions.
- Currently redeveloping version 2 of the IOS/Android applications within the Flutter Framework in an effort to streamline future development. This single code base for multi-platform deployment will effectively lower development costs by 40% for future application enhancements.
- Founded the Digital Systems department, the second largest department in the company. Managed the identification and onboarding of all full-time employees and independent contractors leading to an increased productivity of 140%.
- Successfully deployed an expansive digital advertising campaign utilizing Google AdWords, Google Shopping, Bing Ads, Facebook PPC, Instagram PPC and Organic SEO resulting in additional 40% increase in new customer acquisitions.
Sokolin LLC – Yaphank, N.Y. | Nov 2008 – Feb 2013
Responsible for the development and maintenance of eCommerce web presence. Collaborated with Vice President of Marketing in support of all marketing objectives including long-term advertising strategies and business goals. Streamlined the company’s eMail marketing program including custom designed eMail templates, eMail marketing software and the creation of all protocols in compliance with Can-Spam Act policies. Implemented a robust photography program consisting of companywide equipment management, visual brand guidelines and design of on-site photographic studios.
- Designed, developed, and implemented an ASP.NET based eCommerce system including product and sales order integration into Microsoft Dynamics GP effectively increasing sales productivity by 40%.
- Established and managed the company’s first Google AdWords (PPC) campaign; generating $150K+ in revenue within the first 12 months. Essentially making it the most successful marketing initiative within the company’s history.
- Enhanced all corporate branded marketing materials from catalogs, printed advertisements, direct-mail and internal communication documents. Creating a more cohesive corporate brand and effectively raising the company’s outward appearance to luxury status.
Nassau Educators Federal Credit Union (NEFCU) – Westbury, N.Y. | May 2006 – Nov 2008
Senior eMarketing Coordinator
Established and implemented all creative and technical aspects for NEFCU’s electronic channels. Managed web design enhancements, developed dynamic web functionality, and oversaw the installation of upgrades as it relates to the electronic banking products. Strategically planned and developed the online channel to assist in meeting organizational goals and maintain a competitive edge within the market.
- Liaised with company executives in evaluating online technologies and techniques resulting in the adoption of a new internal Intranet enhancing communication capabilities corporate wide.
- Managed a staff 30 in a comprehensive redevelopment of the company’s Website including content and functionality; collaborated with high level executives to facilitate the establishment of rich and relevant content.
- Insured the stability and security of the Website infrastructure and hosting environment: complying with government regulations and federal banking standards.
United Way of Long Island – Deer Park, N.Y. | Oct 2003 – May 2006
Graphic Designer/Web Master, Marketing & Communications
Functioned as lead graphic designer, created all corporate marketing and fundraising materials. Led a creative design team and managed development of United Way’s new interactive and dynamic Website. Updated and created new functional .ASP, HTML pages and interactive functions as needed. Developed all United Way of Long Island’s print materials including, but not limited to, newspaper and magazine advertisements, annual reports, fundraising materials, special event, and internal communication documents.
- Created marketing resources, enhanced the organizational image within the community in support of mission to generate United Way’s annual revenue of $13 million.
- Ensured the proper usage of branding guidelines and logos to create a more cohesive and seamless branding experience that meets with the National United Way standards.
- Collaborated with printing partners to reduce costs for all printed materials. Effectively reducing printing costs by 33%.
- Best on Long Island (BOLI) – Recipient of a 2005 Gold Certificate of Excellence, a 2006 Silver Certificate of Excellence and three 2006 Bronze Certificate’s of Excellence.
Master of the Arts, Interactive Multimedia | C.W. Post, Long Island University – 2009
Bachelor of Fine Arts, Computer Graphics Concentration | New York Institute of Technology – 2003
- Received Magna Cum Laude recognition; Member of Nu Ypsilon Tau National Honor Society; Presidential Honor List; Certificate for Art Faculty Award